You are here
Upgrade Instructions: Backup your database and installation before doing these updates. I am not responsible for any lost data. :)
- Copy and Replace all files in the upgrade folder with the files in your installation. Only upgrade from one version to the very next, one at a time. Do NOT skip a version update(e.g.: 3.0.0 rc5 FGV to v5.0.2).
- Login to the POS Tracker
Navigate to http://example.com/pos/upgrade.php
- If upgrading from v5.1.2/v5.1.3 to v5.1.4 select: "v5.1.4 - User & Global Settings Update" from the list and select Next.
- If upgrading from v5.1.1 Beta 1 to v5.1.2 select: "v5.1.2 - Prices & Ship Assembly Array Fix" from the list and select Next.
- If upgrading from v5.0.4 to v5.1.1 Beta 1 select: "v5.1.1 - Incursion DB & Corp Jobs Install" from the list and select Next.
- If upgrading from v5.0.1 to v5.0.2 select: "v5.0.2 - Theme Install" from the list and select Next.
- If upgrading from 3.0.0 rc5 FGV to v5.0.1 select: "v5.0.1 - Material Volume Fix" from the list and select Next.
- If upgrading from 3.0.0 rc5 to 3.0.0 rc5 FGV select: "FG Update for Tyrannis" from the list and select Next.
- If it says it was completed you are done!
New Installation Instructions(FGV v5.2.0):
- Create a folder on your web-host, ie pos/ .
- FTP/copy the extracted package to your host.
- Create a MySQL database and user for pos-tracker.
Set proper permissions to the directory structure.
- cache/ needs read and write access for the web server (chmod -R ug+rw cache/).
- eveconfig/dbconfig.php needs read and write access for the web server during install.
- browse to install.php in your web browser, ie http://example.com/pos/install.php.
- Follow the installer directions.
- Remove write access for the web server to eveconfig/dbconfig.php (chmod g-w eveconfig/dbconfig.php).
- Login to your new installation.
- Done! - No need to do DB Updates
- MySQL DB
- PHP Version: 5.1.2+
- CURL Version: 7.21.0+
- Required Modules Needed: CURL, SimpleXML, Hash
- Register_globals needs to be off. If you see "Register_globals: On or Register_globals: >blank<" you have register globals on.